You have probably already guessed it but our newsroom is filled with music fans, so we now have our very own Top of the Pops series.
Sharing the tracks of her years this week is Pauline Coltman. She commented: “I have really enjoyed doing this and I hope others enjoy my choices.”
Pauline’s Top Ten:
1. How Deep Is Your Love by the Bee Gees or Take That. This is mine and my husband’s song.
2. Saturday Night Fever by the Bee Gees It was played on my first date with my husband.
3. Patience by Take That They are my favourite group.
4. I’m On The Top Of The World by Karen Carpenter She had a fantastic voice!
5. Live and Let Die by Paul McCartney and Wings I have watched all the Bond movies and I love all the songs. This is my favourite!
6. Help by The Beatles I think the words really sum up life.
7. Heart Skips A Beat by Olly Murs I do aquasize to this song and it makes me work hard.
8. Waterloo by Abba I love all Abba songs and I had to pick one!
9. Three Lions On The Shirt by Frank Skinner David Baddiel and Lightning Seeds I just hope at one day England will win a trophy again.
10. Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple I used to dance to this in my youth.
We would love to know what would make your ultimate Top of the Pops. Send us your top ten tracks and we will publish them at firstname.lastname@example.org